Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashley a.k.a Qing

Today I would like to talk about 08-10-2008 again.... This is my roomate a.k.a friend birthday wor.. How dare I don't touch it and just mention a bit in the last post??? How dare I ?? right ?
The first celebration was a be-early Birthday party at Port Dickson when we went for a vocation. The second celebration was a be-lated Birthday at Home Sweet Home.
Now let's the photos tell the story...

The First Celebration - Port Dickson



Chocolate Ice-cream Cake // Make A wish first // Say Peace ^^




She was given a mission to use mouth and pick up the candle inside the cake. pity-ing~~~

The second Celebration - Home Sweet Home

The chocolate cake that I made



Happy 18 Birthday ASHLEY ^^

She and the Cake...

-Sweet Home- Wan, Qing and Shangee( Top right to left)
Jaz a.k.a Amir, Ngee and Abby (Down right to left)
P/S : The photo not arrange in proper and nice way.. Paisei~~~

No comments: