Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HomeMade Fruit Cake

It had been Long time I didnt Update my blog.. >.<

I was quite Busy recently with Mid-term test and Assignment.

Today I finish all My mid-term test... Got mood to update Blog~~ hehe^^

Many thing happen in this few week and I will show the interesting part here... hoho ^O^

Last few weeks I made 2 Fruit cake. I accept the order from my cousin,Kelly and my sister, Jiin.

My cousin wants give the cake to her friend( Yin Jou) as Birthday Present.

Jiin pulak wants present the cake to her Tuition Teacher(Miss Lim)... actually she was my tuition teacher as well... ^^...

AnyHow, I would Like to wish June and July'S Babies..... Happy Birthday and have a Memeroble Birthday ^^



This is the cake for Yin Jou

View from side


View from UP

Here is the cake for Miss Lim

View from side

View from Up


How the cakes look??? Nice l0Oking??

Give Comment ya .. ^.<

1 comment:

Tecz said...

sure nice lor...who made it?i'm still waiting u, my dear