Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Friday, June 20, 2008

First day of blogging

halorx... This is my first time to blog. lolx... sound weird leh..
Let me share you something about today...
This morning i went to school as usual, during lunch time my classmate.
Ramin asked me "Do you want a kiss??"
I was shocked and answer "A kiss?? From you?? No way!!!!"
Then he laugh and gave a chocolate "nah... a 'Kiss' for you, this chocolate called 'kiss'...
I receieved the chocolate and laugh on my own.... I was wondering why i was so STUPID...
Beside anothet classmates gave me a book withouth any reason. The book name is [The secret].
What is the reason he gave me the book??!! I duno....
After i read only i know the reason, then only i share with you.... kies??
Now i waiting Ayam mas from my housemate-Vincent,Abby and Ah Xiang. They went to "da bao" for Qing, Jaz and ME... hehe... *Happi... Happi...*
But horrr.... now i starving lor.... Very Hungry>.<
That all for today... Got to Shoo....
biess....

No comments: