Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Monday & Tuesday


Yesterday was too tired and busy so didn't upload anything. Yesterday morning I was alone at PJ home because all my housemates didn't came back. Early in the morning, i woke up to go to school, when I get into the toilet I saw something that SHOCKED me!!! There was a Cockroaches in the toilet... I had a WAR III with "him" It really an excited war and i wont forget forever-ever. At night me went to "pasar malam" together with my housemates and Qiing as well. Vincent was very pity cause he had to carried many bag of fruits. He carried all the fruit that all of us bought. When I said I wanted to helped he, he answered me "Do you think I'm really that weak??" What can i do?? Nothing... Just walked back home like a "da xiao jie" without anything in my hands. I would like to say :" thank you very much Vincent." Besides I also read the book that my classmates gave me last Friday. It about we should always appreciate with what we already have and do not feel sad when you can't get the thing that you wish to get. If you feel satisfied with your life you will be happy. This book also explains that the law of attraction is the most powerful law in the universe. This magnificen law governs all energy, attracting like energy to like energy. Is really a complicated book, after I read I also don't know what is the purpose he gave me this book... This is the book>>>
Today i have an US exam paper. It consists of 100 question. Inside there include listening, grammar and reading. It was a bit difficult for me, but luckily i managed to finished it on time... hehe...^^ Let me tell you a joke, it from my teacher and classmate one... This is a joke that happen in Saudi Arabia, at there boys are not allow to use spoon when eat if they do so they will punish by thier father. This is because they think only girls can eat with spoon so if boys eat with spoon thats mean that he is a girl... It is a lame joke>.< This can only be say different country got different culture. That all for today, Good night... sweet sweet dream^^... muacksss....

No comments: