Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sunday & Monday & Tuesday

halor... i'm back. keke~~~ Last Sunday I went to Ipoh together with my mama to visit my grandma.We went there by my parents' friends car. We overnight at my aunt's house, rest very last at night. The next day early in the morning my aunt woke me up and keeped on talked to me... She taugh me already woe up but actually not. It was about 5.30am and i woke up to prepared allmy stuff. Then i followed my aunt fetched my cousin to school. After that we went to my grandma house and go for breakfast. The whole day i kept on eating only... Morning ate "hakka noodle"and a bottle of yogurt drink. Afternoon I ate asam laksa. red bean soup,mini donuts, seafood porridge, seafood noodle and so on... Then mummy and i took 7pm bus back to TM. You know how long was the journey from Ipoh to TM?? I think you can't imagine... It took 2.30hours... I sat untill my butt also "pian" liao... T.T Today was a boring day for me.. I have nothing to do, mumyshop didn't have many customer. sienz dao.... Noting special to share today.. biess... muacks

No comments: