Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

SupErrrr TIREDDDD..... >.<

Yesterday i went to my friend's house(JoJo a.k.a Strawberry) to do a presentation for today. I overnight at her house and when I reach her house i got the feel that i reach my own home... It is really comfortable and feel good.... "I fell good... uhuh~~uhuh~~" lolx.... We started to do the presentation from 6.30pm until 2a.m.... After that, we oioI... and this morning we have to wake up at 6++ to go to school... Two of us was lack of sleep... The whole day, we just looked like a Zombie... And tell you secretly, today i had 15 min nap in the class(writing lesson). hehe... XD... shhrrr... dunu tell others o... O.o After i reach home today, i fast fast do my homework and have dinner at 3.60... Afterthat i took a nice bath then I slep... piggy~~~ Unfortunately, I cant sleep well cause got someone bo heart guys just making noise at the lorong behiind my home sweet home.... Then i just wake up and write this... And now i got to oioi liao.... super tired... and my dear housemate-- Shangee need my PC urgenly for DOTA.... aiksss.... Bo bian la... you know I'm a good gal of coz i will lend it to him de...... night~~~ muacks <3

-nightnight... oiOi time-

No comments: