Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Friday, July 11, 2008

Monday (7.7.08)

Hai hai... I'm back in action... keke... This few days i was busii with my stuff and now my blog got some spider-web edi.. :( Now only i got the time to update something here.Hmm... let mii think what I want to share here....oh -ya~~ last week i had my one week holiday right?? I baked two cake, 1. chocolate cake 2. yam cake.I baked the yam cake f0r a little girl who dance together with mii last time, another chocolate cake for my family.Last Monday was my first day in level 105 at ELS. That morning i went to school as usual, in the LRT (putra) I saw a guy that stand behind me look similar to Ernest. Ecspecially his eyes and mouth and long time didn't see ernern liao... miss he tim>.< Since he started studied at N.9 , he seldom back to TM and didn't hear about he.."bo sound bo air" About one month didn't see he liao... sign~~

For your information, In ELS the teacher for every class will always change as well as students. That mean every month we can same class with different people.I'm glad because i have Zoe as my SSP teacherm she came from England. Rachel as my R&W(reading & writing) teacher, every student said she is a good teacher and she is a Malaysian. Lastly, Bob as my conversation teacher, he is a America. While we had our conversation class suddenly he spoke very fast untill we cant undersdtand what was he talking about. Then i wondering if I go to USA next time for my further study , can I able to understand them and can I suit myself there?? worry~~ T.T However, I'm happy that I have 3 PRO teacher im ,y class for this month. I must work harder to archieve my goal. By the way, another different thing is there are 6 chinese in my class. None like last month only 2 chinese in the class... I believe I will enjoy myself in this class and I will always appeciate it.Thanks.... muackss <3

No comments: