Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Second Out-Going with TB gangzz

Aiyarrr~~~ Everyone was asking when I going to update my blog again. Sorry for everything, I was being BUSY recently with many type of stuffs.


Well, How was our 2nd out going day?? uh-huh... We went to Station 1 cafe that located at Jaya 1 (section 17). Something special happen on that day and I never have had this kind experience before... What is it?? It was have ALCOHOL- Beer at noon... Amazing huh??!! lolxx...
Then some of my coursemate worry that after lunch they might have no car lot for them to park the car, then they walked from Block PE(college) to Jaya 1... The whole journey took about 15-20mins. Although it was tiring to walk under the hot sun but everyone of them enjoyed it as about 15 peoples walked together in a Big Gang... How "wei shui" o.... lolx... XD

Alright, I suppose to post some photos, but the photos are not with me yet so I will try to upload it as soon as possible. ^^


P/S: Henry, England... Paisei la, Now only I update... Now I have clean up some spider web... I will try my best to clean up all spider web...

No comments: