Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Out-going day with TB1 and TB2

5th Feb 2009

Today go to school as usual with Cassia and Landy. What so special and make me wanna share my day at my blog?? The First reason is I didn't update my blog for years and the Second one is something special for me happen today.

Every Thursday I have 2 lecture classes, the first lecture start at 8-10am and second one start at 12-2pm. In between the time, I have 2 hours break time. For sure I use the time to have brunch with my coursemates. That day we decided to have brunch at others place instead of SP corner(mamak), and cafetaria at PD block.Where we go leh?? We went to McD that locate at seksyen 14.
This was the first time we go out to have brunch, around 20 persons. We went there by 5 cars. Because of many of them don't know the way to go there, Li Weng lead all the cars to McD. It was memorable, as it was the first time we had brunch together at different place.

Next, let the photos tell the story (situaion at McD)



McD my choice?? No more UTAR my choice?











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

偷了你的照片啦!

ngeengee said...

what photos you steal from me??
aiyar~~~ just take whatever you like la