Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My life

Now is early in the morning- 8.09am (actually is not really early.... swt =.=) I susposed to wake up at 2.30am and study for my final... But I was really too tired and cannot wake up... Now have no mood to study first so I'm here to update my blog which full with spider web..

 Let's talk about yesterday (23th April 2009-Forth day of study week) The night before henry text me said that he will off  so ask me to plan something for he... At that time my brain was facing shortage of idea. Ask dear for some idea ba... He asked me date henry at TimeSquare,but because of my "pig" brain misunderstanding then i change the plan to Mid valley where near to my house. Henry and me watch "The Sniper", the movie started at 11.15am  and the funny thing was we reached cineme at 11.30am And we bought 11.15am ticket and watch the movie.... It's a recommanded movie... Interesting *thumb up* . After that lunch time... Where??? hehehehehe.... 

KimGary lor~ ^^ Both of us ordered noodle. My one was super big bowl and his was small plate one... I can eat alot hur... Then I said I feel like want to change my hair style. The agree le, and ask me change back to secondary that time's hair style... He prefer that one, look fresh and young... 

Night, Cassia and me cook dinner at home... 

Here come the photo session~~~ not much photos =.=

** Secondary life**


**Lunch at KimGary**

 

**Home cooked dinner**

No comments: