Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother'S Dayy

Every second weekend of May of every year is Mother's day...How do you celebrate 2009 mother's day?? This year mother's day i ngam ngam having my sem break (3 weeks) sound long right?? sure can have fun?? But I dont so.... why?? Cause I'm boring here... wuwu~~~ Come back to the topic- Mother's day....

Deng Deng Deng Deng~~~ I baked a cake for mothers... Mothers?? you sure wonder how many mother do I have... hehe.. I have only have one mummy... I baked cake for mothers.... They are my mummy, grandma, and aunts in my Yap family... At night I have dinner with mummy at Batang Kali.. Eat Bak Ku Teh~~~ yummiii~~~~ *Saliva all in the mouth* Then 3 of us gave mummy a present... 

Let me show you some photo......

 

   

Lastly... Happy Mother's Day. Wish all Mummy in this world Live healthy and happily~~~

No comments: