Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ology~~~

Is a Tag from my secondary school friend.... Amarandass... ^^
***********FOODOLOGY******
*********

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Mayo and thousand island sauce

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
I have no idea... Seldom go restaurant

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Triple cheese!!!! Cedar, mozarella!!

What do you like to put on your toast?
Peanut butter & magarine

What food could you eat for 2 weeks and never get tired of it?
Beehon soup
***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
I have no television in the house i currently living..

What color cell phone do you have?
pinkish

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
I'm a right-handed

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Removed?? Never, I think

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Pail full with water

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
NOnoNOnoNO

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No...Just want it to be natural

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I already have a very nice name which given by my parents... Seng Ngee

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
nono... I will do something that will hurt my health and my body
************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
erm.. I'm a girl... Sure have many

Last person you talked to?
My dear

Last person you hugged?
Cheng Yee (my classmate)

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Winter

Holiday?
Sem break and I'm looking forward to it..

Day of the week?
Wednesday..

Month?
November... ^^

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
I didnt lost anyone, who should i miss

Mood?
normal... not too excited, not so bore,

What are you listening to?
The ceiling fan spinning in my room.

Watching?
nothing....

Worrying about?
*my roommate, cause she feeling unwell.
*How to celebrate with he
*Can I summit assignment on time
*Where are the two gals...

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
Toilet.

What's the last movie you saw?
Ice Age 3

Do you smile a lot?
Depends...I wish I could smile more as many said when I didn't smile I look fierce

Sleeping alone tonight?
nonononO... Sleep with roommates

***************OTHEROLOGY*****************

Do you have any nicknames?
yeah~~~

Do you always answer your phone?
sure...

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I think no one will text me at that time, except for emergency case..

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Hazel Brown

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Sonic... Aku tak suka!!

Do you own a digital camera?
NOpe,

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Nope....

Favorite Christmas song(s)
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way !!!!!

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Birthday wish??
eh-hem~~~~
*it will be a wonderful day
*No exam or any assignment due date
*SURPRISE!!!!
*I wish I could have a car....

Can you do push ups?
yeah~~~ but not much as didnt practice for dead long...

Can you do a chin up?
chin up??? perhaps..

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
How future make me more nervous or excited?? I create the future! man....

Do you have any saved texts?
sometimes....Now usually I deleted all message when it's full

Ever been in a car wreck?
Nope

Do you have an accent?
perhaps... Maybe

What is the last song to make you cry?
Nope...

Plans tonight?
Assignment and sleep early.... Got bit headache now..
T_T

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Definitely...who doesn't

Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Watch & a box... I bought only 2 things..

Have you ever been given roses?
rose ar??? I think no....

Current hate right now?
Nothing to make me feel to hate

Anybody change your life?
maybe yes, maybe no.. I also not sure

How did you bring in the New Year?
Red Packets.. (as many as i can.. ^^) New Cloths..

What song represents you?
No song can represent me... I'm too emotion...

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Perhaps..but no now...

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
erm.... it a secret!!!!hohoho

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
yeah~~piercing

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
I wish yes

Does anyone love you?
Definitely...My family and someone loves me

Would you be a pirate?
erm... I think NO

What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing when showering

Ever had someone sing to you?
yeah~~~

When did you last cry?
cry??? oh.. please.. I cant remember as i always forget sad things

Do you like to cuddle?
maybe..

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Nope...

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
er... I think was my sister

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
I have shorten memory and I cant remember any.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Both old and new

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Nono

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
friend will ask... "how is he ar??"

Name three people who might complete this?
er... I have no idea...

What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Sleeping

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
What I have to do today...

No comments: