Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Purse Bleeding!!!!!

Last Sunday I get myself a new lappy... It is a Hp pavilion DV2 with RM2399... hehe^^

I'm now using new lappy to update this blog..

Feel great... man...

It is a 12.1 inch lappy so it is light and small...

** This is how my new lappy look like**


**These are all the Free Gift**

**Lappy Bag**

**Cooler Pad**

**Mouse**

**Headphone**

**lappy Locker**

**Cleaner for my lappy**

**A 8gb Pendrive**







Besides, I also get myself and my sister a mp3...

It a Sony Mp3...

Mine one is Red and Jiin's is Pink


These are all the Free Gift that given by the dealer...

**Cap, T-shirt, Mystery Gift**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WALAU!!
so many free gift wan!?

ngeengee said...

yala... Got many Free Gift..
I bought de thing only 2 small packet and free gift 2 big bag o... heavy tim~~