Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Jiin...

21st of October was jiin's birthday..
I cant celebrate with her on that day due to we both were in different place....
Last weekend I went home and saw a card on her table...
I felt curious and read the card....
The DIY card was given by miin...
And what she wrote on the card was touch and meaningful..



cant read what she wrote??
姐,虽然你很矮,

但是你很好

虽然你的脸上有很acne

但是你在我<3是最美

别在乎别人的看法和想法

做好自己的本份就够了

每个人的敌人都是<3里的自己

不要与别人争斗,

因为你要相信

你是最棒的!!
姐,不要为了别人 而打击了你的自信

没了自信什么事都不好.

当你孤单时,请不要忘了

你还有我,爸,妈和大姐

保持脸上的笑容吧!!!

I love you forever

cause you are my lovely sister.


After i read this... I feel touch...
I know she is cute and always drive me crazy...
But i dont no she can be so cute.. I love she also... <3<3>

!!** both of them... (jiin)left.. (Miin)right...

4 comments:

Tecz said...

haha...funny eh,but i can feel it out from true heart...i bind u,Miin...that's what i alwiz tell myself.不要在乎别人的看法,做好自己本分就好了...

UncleJaz said...

no copyright wan hoh....hehe...

ngeengee said...

~tecz, you always say this de meh??? I didnt notice de??

~Jaz, what you mean no copyright??

Tecz said...

i told my fren those mind alot how ppl think about them...just use to comfort ppl la...gt ar,for my fb's fren and ppl arnd me lor...