Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Saturday, October 31, 2009

few more hours to go.... tomorrow will be 1st of November..
Third sem already started for 2 weeks...
I really find that "stress" with me..
I knew that I have to extent my foundation studies
BECAUSE
my CGPA is not satisfying for me to proceed to degree..
Now, in this sem... I have only 2 subjects..
Seems like, this sem should be the easier sem for me..
BUT
the 2 subjects are social psychology and Mathematics in business and social science.
The mathematics is actually what we learn in secondary school-- Additional Math.
friends who know me sure know my math is suck...
Now, I pay fully attention to math class cause I really worry that I will fail.
Although I pay fully attention, but i still cant understand what she said... what she teach..
The more she teach, the more I feel scare....
About social psychology, I still can understand what lecture teach..
Mid-term is going to start at next week...
I'm worry now...


what i wish is i can pass the mid-term...
p/s Thanks dear for teaching me math and lend me your shoulder when I need it..

4 comments:

Tecz said...

我告诉过你的,我会写日记……写好以后就让你看。傻瓜,我能做的都尽量做,你也不可以放弃,因为我不曾放弃过你。我们一起加油加油!!!

Qing Qing said...

jia you lor, darling~~ ^^

UncleJaz said...

gan ba teh!

ngee said...

Thanks everyone...
I will try my very best de la..