Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Right after visited Jiin's blog...
She's now busying with her preparation for the coming SPM.
Nevertheless, I would like to congratzz she that
She PASS the Undang2 test....
In her blog, she mentioned about parents....
I miss them much... especially mummy for no reason....
Now I understand why people always say " Home sweet Home"
Home is the most warm and safe place for me...
Once I face some problem, the first thing, person comes to my minds
IS
my family and Mummy...
***********************************************************************************


Now already end of week 4 in 3rd trimester
I started to apply course transfer before this sem started
today I go again to ask, the guy told me the date to apply already OVER!!
WHAT THE.......
I started to apply since 4-5 weeks ago and now you tell me the date to apply is over!!!
Why you want to treat me like this??
This already annoy me for a long long period..
I already being emotion and stress for these few days..
No appetise to eat... ansomia.. headache...
PLEASE... Dont come and annoy me..
Let me settle everything ASAP...
*********************************************************************************


Now only i realise that, when things happen..
I have nobody to talk to..
I not dare to tell my parents this problem...
I dont wish them to worry about me...
I was trying my very best to pretend nothing happen on me to ppl around me..
When I want find someone to talk to
I have Nobody..
I feel like friends are getting far from me....
the feeling is like, 很熟悉但又陌生
I really miss the moment when we are all together...
** I love you mummy**
** I miss you, my friend **
** I <3 my Family **

4 comments:

Qing Qing said...

aww~~ pitying my girl~ u still have us.. 19 family.. we are always beside of u.. anything, can come n talk to me.. ck, abby and anyone of us.. all of us are always beside of u..

Gystorm said...

u can talk to me... :)

@bby said...

yuan lai i'm not human.... sobz...

UncleJaz said...

yeah gal!