Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Birthday Post Dinner



Event: Esther's burthday post dinner

Location : SS2 Wong Kok cha Chang Teng



Just now went dinner with Abby...
I told she I wish to drink the Giant milk tea when My birthday with 19 members...
Whose know i have to rush back to my hometown on my birthday..
I ffk them...
sorry.. ^^
Today abby and I went there to have dinner..
My dream come true.... xixi
although not all of 19members were with me but I really enjoyed the dinner....
Thanks Abby... muackssss.... <3


** ngee and milk tea**

~~!Abby and The milk tea!~~

*~! Medium milk tea not Giant one cause only two of us!~*

~~! Abby and Me with the Medium Milk tea!~~

~~!The main course we ordered and two side dishes!~~

1 comment:

MiinMiin said...

jiejie, you go 旺角?!