Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

20.08.2008 Not My day~~~

I was go to school as usual but I didn't.... Why???!!! This is because usually I have to wait for bus at my living place for about 15-20 minutes to the LRT station.... Unfortunely, I wait for more than 30 mins for the bus... T.T Grrr~~~~ I was really Get MAD!!! I was already feel uncomfortable and angry because I was going to be late to school. After I reach the LRT station, I found that the LRT was facing some technical problem and the train might delay. I thought it only took few time so I get into the LRT as i experienced once last month... But this time what I didn't expect happened. All the passenger in the LRT have to get out form the LRT. I don't know I need to wait untill what time,so I made a decsion impulsively, i decided to go back home. While I was on the way, I started regret because I had made a wrong decision!!!! I was very sad, dissapointed and regret now.... What can I do??? sob~~sob~~~ T.T

*** So sorry for my housemates who saw my "black and angry face" just now when I reached home... I was angry myself cause made the stupid decision that make mself feel regret. Thanks for your concern... ck. I will tell you the "story" after I have calmdown... Thanks for Ernest and Henry as well. This is "freind" mean to me... Whenever I need a friend you will always be there for me... I love you all~~~ muacks.. <3<3

No comments: