Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Saturday, August 9, 2008

No regret day.....

090808.. The day after Olymic opening... It also a special day for me as i din't back to my hometown. I stayed at PJ sweet home. Utar's Dance Club had organised a INTER-FACULTY DANCE BATTLE 2008 - Street Beatz at FAM, SG.Long. The theme is Style - Soul - Respect. The competition started at about 6.30pm and my housemates-- Vincent fetched me, Qiing and Shangee to there. There were 7 groups who participated in the competition. There are 4 groups from Sg.Long -> Dare To Dance, HIV, S4B, and Oppz. One grroup from Satapak -> PoppingBoyz, One from Kampar -> Heart Breakeer Kids and one from PJ -> K-tank. The competition was Fantastic and high... I even scream and it was out of expected cause Idon't believe that I will screamed last night. ^^V All the teams have good performance except for few groups. K- Tank from PJ is the group that I supported last night. They are really amazing and they had did their best. Although they didn't get the champion but they are always the number 1 in my heart... K- Tank... 加饭... K- Tank... 加饭... -Gampateh~~~~-
Below are some photos that i took at FAM, Sg Long






The Street Beatz's ticket.


~ Me ~ Abby ~ Qiing ~


~ME & QiiNG~


After the Dance Battle, we went to my "bf"' 's house(Cheras). Yesterday was his birthday.

Happy Birthday to my 'BF'

Specially for you...>>>>

No comments: