Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Friday, August 29, 2008

~* FR!END *~

Someone turned to me and asked
"How many friends have you?"
Why 10 or 20 friends I believe
And began to named a few...
A blessed one you are
To have so many friends
But think of what you're saying...
A friend is just not someone To whom you say "Hello"
A friend is a tender shoulder On which to softly cry
A well to pour your troubles down
And
raise your spirits high
A friend is a hand to pull you up From darkness and despair...
When all your other "so called" friends...
Friend Have helped to put you there
A true friend is an ally Who can't be moved or bought A voice to keep your name alive When others have forgot... (sweet^^)
But most of all a friend has a true heart For from the hearts of friends There comes the greatest love of all!
So think about all this...
For every word is true And once again answer please...
How many friends have you?
After much thought I answered I really only have just one"It's You!"
A Friend Is Always Special Because Friends Love You Just Because You're You!

*~* I appreciate to have YOU as my friend *~*
We must always feel great to have friends and appreciate them, they are the present that God give to US...
Muacksss All My FRIENDS.... (muackss... muackss...)

No comments: