Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Birthday....(26-11-2008)

I should have post this last year, but I didnt have time for this.... So I post it now.

I am going to talk about my 18th Birthday. It was an unforgetable and memorable Birthday for me, although i have my family and friends celebrate my birthday every years. It was really really a Special one. I got wishes from my family, friends and housemates. Thankyou very much for all you wishes... I will remenber it forever in my minds. I cant express my feeling through words....

Myabe I should share with you by show you the photos...


** This Is My 18th Birthday Cake from My DEAREST Housemates**


**Food That They Prepare for The BBQ Party, yummmy Food.. Yumyum>.< **

**I Was Making Wish For My 18th Birthday **

**Photo With Blueberry Cake That Full With Candles!!! 18 Candles man.... God **

**Nice Cake?? **

** House No.19 Culture - Birthday girl or boy must not use hand to pick up the candles.
For sure there were no exception for me... I was prepare to pick up the candles by my mouth**

**Ngee Was Picking Candles... All Together 18 Candles... 19 Guys and Gal, I love You For Being so Caring... Gave me 18 candles. **

**I Kena Cream!!! So Sweet and Sticky **

** The Two Tall Man In 19 and Me... (Love shape??) **

** Soon, ME and Kin (ELS Friends)** p/s Thanks very much for Coming to Celebrate My Birthday.

**CK and Ngee**

**Hohoho... Who is This?? Ngee and Jojo(ELS Friend) p/s: Thanks for Celebrate my Birthday. Muackss <3<3

** Shangee(Tall Man) n Me **

** How Fortune I am?? Mummy and Siew Wan Gave me KISSES leh^^ **


** Ngee N Siew Wan **

** Ashley ; Esther ; Jojo **

** No.19 Leng Lui^^ Abby Mummy, Daughter Esther, Siew Wan and Ashley**

**Abby Mummy, Daughter Esther, King Daddy** Look at King, He wants to eat the Cake edi, Cant wait anymore?? hahaha...XD

** This surpose to be our 19 Family Photo geh, But suddenly Nicholas appeared beside Jaz...**

Next coming up are some presents that given by all of them....

** "Ai Xin" Breakfast From my Dear...**
**100 colourful "LOVES" From Dear as well**

** A DIY Present from Shangee(Tall Man) **

** Purple Crytral From Abdullah(Bobo) my ELS friend.**

** A Huge Birthday Card & Purple Pink Lovely Bed Sheets from Jojo; Soon; Kin; BoonBoon & KaChun **

** M&M Chocolate from Nicholas**
He Gave me some Phase somemore... so called "PMS Prescription"
>> To Temporarily Calm Your Craving For Chocolate, Eat the Brown One. At The First Sign Of "Hot Flashes" Eat The Red One. Eat The Orange One To Minimize Depression. The Green One Calms Your Frustration, When You Want To Be Left Alone.If You Feel A Headache Corning On, Eat The Yellow One. The Blue one Reduces Bloating.
DIRECTION : Take As Needed, If All Symptoms Occurs At The Same Time, Eat The Whole Bag.
Warning : May Cause Weight Gain!!!

Last But Not Least, I would Like To Say ThankYou Very Much For Friends Who Celebrate with Me and Who sent Their Wishes For Me... Love You All.. <3<3

2 comments:

king said...

hallo dear daughter^^

be the 1st to post, hm...
ya, in the pic, i cant wait to have a bite on the delicious cake...

hmMmmmMMMmmm yummy!
hehe!

ngeengee said...

hahaha.....
You see, I know you very well... right?? hohoho~~~