Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!! 01-01-2009

Happy New Year to all my friends.... Welcome to 2009!!!!
I'm sorry because didnt update my blog for million million YEARRSS....
I will update soon.... I promise!!!! ^^
erm... 2009 Do you have any wish??
my wishes f0r 2009 are :
(p/s look like i have a lot wishes orhx....)

1. I wish my gang and I could do the best perform on 11th Jan for my dance performance.
2. I can do my best for my study
3. "OUR" realationship will become better and last...
4. People around me HAPPY always and no problems surround them...
5. For sure.... all BAD things shoo away from me and all good things come near me...

Have a good and nice 2009.... ^^

1 comment:

Tecz said...

Dear,ur blog updated le...i will visit ur blog frequently de.im nt sure ur wishes can come true onot.but i tink no.3 i can try my best 2 come true 4 u.not only me,u also need ^^ happy new year 2009