Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Thursday, September 10, 2009

09.09.09

Yesterday was 09.09.09
My phone rang at 09:09am
It was CK...
I can recognize that he was just awake because of his voice... XD
He called and wish me happy 090909 and wanna spent the 09:09:09am with me...




Although the call was weird
but It was Sweet ^^

**********************************************************************************


Next, it was an important day for one of my housemate too.... (Shangee)
it was his day to wait for a girl answer... (yee ping)
hohoho... ^o^
At night, i get news from someone and he told me....
Shangee got the BEST present for his this year Birthday....
----> Yee Ping Agree lor....
~~~ Now Sweet home got another person Fall Into Love lur... ~~~






*************************************************************************************






Lastly, I wanna wish Shangee Happy Birthday ...




I cant make you a cake for your birthday.. This one "deng zhu xian" ... hehe XD



5 comments:

Tecz said...

LOL some1, i'm the 1 u mentioned ba...happy 2 hear that they 2 became couple!hee...ha,dear left out, i wish our relationship long long 9 9...and that was 1000 years once

Qing Qing said...

fuiyoh~ all so sweet here n there.. "love" "love" flow here n there oredi... haha XD

ngeengee said...

~Tecz, I cant remember all la... i was in sleeping mode la..

~Qing, what is our 19 house name???
sweet home ma... sure sweet de lor

Qing Qing said...

lol~ lol~ ya wor.. haha~~ How many ppl leave... lol~ all getting couple oredi.. haha~~

Anonymous said...

erm... leave 5 people