Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm really Fortune Enough... 我很幸福 ^^



I have my first paper today(SOCIOLOGY)... hear name already feel so scary... I was very stress last night. I can only feel stress, panic and scare when I wanna sleep. It was really hard for me to sleep. Luckily I slept but I woke up before my alarm rang... Earlier than the chicken o~~~ keke... :>


After I well prepare, I heard abby's alarm rang.. I was wondering why she wanna wake up so early as she has no paper today... After I back from Exam only i know. Abby worry I cant wake up this morning, so she set alarm to make sure I wake up and go to exam... So sweeeet, so touch.. Thanks Abby...


Then I was very panic, stress, feel like crying and skip the exam this morning before I went to campus.Luckily, CK gave me his best support to reduce my bad feeling... although It doesnt not help much but Thankyou very much... so sweeeet... ^^


Afternoon, daddy gave me a call and make sure I didnt go to anywhere this afternoon. He and Mummy are coming to find me.. They reach here when I was oioi-ing... mummy came with a recycle bag in her hand... There were home-made bread, home-made pizza and bird nest.... How sweet?? Parents purposely sent me the bird nest... I was shock and touch.... Oh my god, I really admit I'm the most fortune one.... I was touch and now tears are rolling in my eyes... dont worry, This is "happy Tear" ^^ I really appreciate with what I having now... Thankyou very much...


~~!! This is the Bird Nest from mummy!!~~


~~!!Sharing is Caring, Share share with Abby!!~~

~~!!Bought mooncake when went out shopping with parents!!~~

~~!!Baker's Cottage de O.. Green Tea Flavor~~!!


Gonna Sleep lor.. It 0224am and later I still have a paper on 0900am
Wish everyone who facing Exam, good luck and all the Best...

~~Jiayou~~

5 comments:

Tecz said...

Fortune ma good lor...dar just give u some advices that will be given to all participants before exam...Must appreciate what ur parents and Abby had done for you.No need say thank you to dar,cause that's wad I should do and will do so forever...Always beside you... <3 Muackz

Qing Qing said...

Fuiyoh~ How sweet... (>.<)

*jealous here...*

I want also no ar~~~

ngeengee said...

~tecz, then I CANCEL the "thank you" your part in my blog???

~qing, go back home and ask mama cook for you... lol.. Then this sweet thing will only appear once in thousand years...

@bby said...

haha... welcome welcome... just like u wake me up this morning ma... now left the two of us de la... we have to take care of each other... xoxoxo....

qing~ u come PJ la... i sayang u... hehe... make "tong sui" for u... hehe....

Qing Qing said...

haha~ nvmn~ dont care where I am.. have you all be my fren, I feel sweet oredi~ ^^

Love you all much~ <3