Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happening

These few weeks were really BUSY!! 
BUSY with what???? 
hahaha... XD 
1. Famine 30
2. prepare for final exam
3. eat at everywhere.. (lolxx)
Yet, Famine 30 had come to the end....
It was awesome and successful....
Glad i am one of the main com - Secretary
Here I would like to credit to all main com, Helpers, Faci , emcee, technical and also CAMPERS!!!!
*clap**clap*

these two weeks kept on eat at many place..
Last Monday, we went to eat seafood dinner....
yummy~~~ <3 i love it.. I miss it too..
Thanks Gwen and Gino for paying the bill...
we ordered, lala, 2 different cooked crab, sotong and one vege..
that was also a farewell dinner for Gino..
bye Gino~~~~ >.<
Weather is too HOT!!!!
Make me loss my temper to study, get angry easily and give up easily...
how good if my room got air-cone...
Sharlene Ng, when you wanna move out??
i cant wait liao la... wish to get a bigger room...if can attached with AIR-CONE!!
wakakaka..XD
anyhow, I still have to study for final.. 
wish me LUCK!!!
Another funny thing was...
my roommate broke my mirror last tuesday..
when we reach dinner place..
she asked me. :"esther, 那里有金纸卖?"
I was shocked!!! and asked she why she need 金纸.....
Then she said, 我打破你的"金纸"了嘛....
OMG!!!!!!! what she meant was mirror - 镜子!!! not 金纸...
please la... next la talk nicely with clear voice and meaning. 
dont act like so pity
i beh tahan a!!!!!!!!!


No comments: