Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

***~~~~~Tecz Yong's Birthday Celebration~~~~~~***

myself with the birthday Cake

Venue: Korean BBQ Nak Won Restaurant
Date : 8th August 2010

People involved : Tecz, Esther, Ashley, Nson, Alex, Vincent & Yi chai

** We celebrate his Birthday one day EARLIER.... **
Let photos tell the story


Our Dinner..
The BBQ pork...
The Birthday Boy!!!!
Birthday boy and Boys
Birthday Boy and Girls
Random Photos


 Another celebration was with shangree and sharlene
Sharlene and Shangee <3
Wonder milk's cupcake
Celebration at Wondermilk. replace cake by using cup cake
Esther & Tecz

Present from Me for Him
P/s Hopefully he enjoy the birthday celebration...
wish he HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 comment:

Tecz said...

Thanks my dearest Ngee...thanks all celeb wif me...Appreciate it!!! Muackz dear~~ I got my 1st bouquet of 'flower' in my life.