Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Sunday, September 21, 2008

First day without "You all" in 19

Today is 21st September 2008, Sunday. Today may be a simple and usual day for many people but It is reallt special for me. Why???

This is because I am alone in house no.19. Oh my Gosh~~~ I had never have this kind of feel before. I understand the feeling of lonely and alone. The feeling is really speachless just like the baby who don't know how to express his/her feeling. I didn't go out for my dinner just now. I cooked at home. what I cooked?? Rice with soup, chicken, fish or vegetable??? No... No... No... I cooked instant noodle with Tomyam Flavour. The noodle really "yuacks" not delicious at all. Food taste bad when people is down, no mood and even alone... aikss....

"Aikss" this sigh have come out from my mouth for hundred or even thousand times... I was just keep on sigh. What I wish is time and pass faster and let Friday come as soon as possible. I really feel uncomfortable when I am alone here.

No comments: