Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Give Me Back My Phone a!!!!!!!!!!

Last Sunday(31.08.2008)[Malaysia's National Day] should be a HAPPY day for me but something had destroyed it...
Why I happy???
Sure not because of National day la... I'm not that love my country.
I happy is because i successful sale three products in that day. I was really very happy... Unfortunely something had make that day a unforgottable day for me.
My phone have been STOLEN by someone!!!!!!!! Why me??!!! I was shocked and sad when I noticed my phone was stolen. I was numb for a couple of minutes... Although I didn't show the sadness in my face but my heart was bleeding and crying... Why "YOU" want to steal my phone??? I need all those memorable photo... I want back those photos when my housemates and me went Famine 30 and when we Breaf Fast at BBQ Chicken. T__T
Now cry also Bo tears liao la.... I want back my phone and also my memory card la. I want my memory card, all my photos..... GRRrrrrr...... sob...sob... The photos... photos... photos..... Desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: