Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Second day without You all.... Buuuutttt I'm NOT Alone

22September2008 was the second day for me without you all, but I'm not alone... Since Jojo knew that I will be alone at home... She, BoonBoon and Kin WANT me to overnight at jojo's house.After school we went yamcha at Cheras then hey decided to BROUGHT me to Jojo's house. Kin was really co-operate... he straight away drove us to PJ(home sweet home) and asked me to pack all my things. I have no choice... What can I do??? Nothing~~~ :( I just followed what they asked me to do. By the way, they also have the chance to visit my lovely house since they cant visit when all my housemates having exam... Happy??? What the worst thing is I faced traffic jam when we were on the way back to Cheras.... We were in the car for about 1 ++ hour.... Luckily Kin know others way to Cheras, then only we can escape from the headache traffic jam... In addition (sound like writing essay) xD , I also have the chance to eat homemade dinner... Long time didn't eat mama's cook food.. I miss mummy~~~ sob sob..
.
.
.
.
Here I would like to thanks ELS- kia for being concern about me and Thanks for Jojo's mama's dinner... Yummy~~~~

No comments: