Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Forth-Day

Although I wasn't alone in 19 sweet home but something Horrible, Terrible happened on me. I finished my exam at about 12pm, after have lunch with ELS kia Kin fetch me to Pudu cause I wanna buy Bus tickets and Jojo's birthday present. I spent about 2 o'clock at there to buy tickets and choose the suitabe present... Due to lazy to take LRT, I decided to take Metro 12. While I was on the way toward the bus, someone's hand crash with my hand. I can say this is a very common thing when people are walking on the street. Unfortunely, It wasn't common for me, because the guy was following me. He followed me to the bus from PUDU to PJ. He was keep on following me and walked beside me like he is y friend, He kept on disturbing me and talked to me. He wanted me to be his friend... WHAT the.................... !!!!!!!! Why this kind people will come to me???
Aiksss~~~~ "Ja Jing Nan~~~"(mean angry in korean)
I was very very very very scare at that time, I cant imagine what the man wanted from me.
Will he kill me?? steal my phone?? my Purse??? I really have no idea....
Don't steal my phone again please.... T__T
When I have a chance I took out my phone and make a called to my housemate and asked for help.
Luckily they were at home and they were at PJ... If not.......... I don't know how I solve this problem. They ran out and find me , the guy had left... [luckily!!!! God Bless...]
After I reach home, I was still scare and I was numb for a few minutes... Then I grabbed all my things and go to my room just left all boys at living room with thier games. That Day, I cried.... I don't know how to express my feeling, the only ways is cry.... I cried for quite a long time then only i calm down and lied on the bed... It was really a nightmare and bad day for me... After that, my housemates tried to comfort me and accompany me in the room... He sacrified his gaming time.... Really thanks very much~~~~ Without YOU ALL, I cant imagine What , how was I....

** Thanks very mcuh~~~**

No comments: