Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The next day back from Vacation- PD

Yesterday back from Shangee's hometown- PD... so tired orh... Cause I didn't sleep well for few days... As all of us know, after back from vacation sure have a lot of things to do...

1. Take rest
2.Clean the house
3.Wash all the clothes
4.Share with friends about the vacation
5.upload photos to computer to show friends.
.
.
.
.
.
and so on.....

What have I done???
I have did the 1,3 and 5

no.1
I slept at about 9 ++pm yesterday... kinda early... (unbelieveable) I can consider that i already sleep until "die"... *touch wood* why??? Cause my phone rang at midnight and I cant hear at all.... walao eh~~~ sleep untill like that o... really a big news for me as I'm a "tidur ayam"...
Actually this is a good news for me... cause I can really sleep well for the whole night without awake.... ^^V

No.3.... Oh my god~~~ I NEED WASHING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!
I wore too many cloth at there.... Then I have to wash all the dirty cloth....
I have to wash 3 pail of BAJU!!!!!
wuwuwu~~~~
Wash untill my hand also pain liao...
T_T sob sob...

no.5
By the way, I have already upload photos in my phone and ashley's digi cam into my PC... Now left Jaz, Vincent's phone one only.... Have to wait them online only can get photos from them...
Then only can upload to blog and show you all...
Sorry la.... need some time.... hehehe~~~

No comments: