Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Monday, October 6, 2008

AnNoYING !!!!!

Er... er... How could I start my 'writing'?? Once upon a time...???? Yuck~~~ Fairy tale story meh?? Uh-hum... Good Afternoon everyone... Oh gosh~~ how dare you start with this, YAP SENG NGEE!!!!! Wake up.... Is alreday afternoon now...

Hmm.... come on.. serious a bit... Just straight to the point, make it easy and nice...
Well, This morning when i was on the way to school, suddenly I realised that I'm going to finish my English course soon. It should be a bliss news for my family and I but I didn't feel happy and excited at all... WHY?!?! This is because I am going to leave 19 sweet home' housemates a.k.a roomates a.k.a friends. I am really sad to leave them but what can I do?? nothing........ T_T
I can just accept the realistic and continue my study and life. As what I estimate I will finish the English course at next month, November with level 109 certificate.

However, the most headacher thing is I still have to attend the preparetion for TOEFL workshop as I want to further my studiiesss at oversea. The workshop only have class on Friday and Saturday. So should I still continue live in PJ sweet home or go to school to and from every Friday and Saturday??? Arh... This really annoy me!!!!

Why time run so fast and I couldn't catch it and spend it wisely??? I really wish to spend more time with them during this two months. I wish I could not to miss up any activities, fun, joy and time with them.

Can anyone tell me what should I do??? Grrr..... Arh... This really a pest for me!!!!!

No comments: