Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lunch at Chilli's

Last Friday I had lunch with classmates after class at Chillis... As we had our last class at KLCC, Viki brought us there and divided us into pairs... She gave us a mission and we had to finish the mission as fast as we could together with the things she needed... My group won the game... ^^

Congratz ya... Hadi ^^V



After that, we went for lunch... Who are WE?? We are Miss JoJO , Mr Seraj , Mr Abdullah , Mr Hesham and Miss Yap( me) ^^... hehe...






Let me show you what we ordered....







....







.....







.....








.......












I ordered this... >> Country fried Chicken<<


Miss Jojo ordered this... But I cant remenber the name... sorry ya... >.<
Three Mr ordered the same meal .... >> Lamb Steak <<>

Me and Jojo... I was eating sweet corn but it actually NOT SWEET but SALTY !!!! Too much Salt... Gosh~~~





>> Davyson... Abdullah... Jojo... Shahab... ME... Hussien... Seraj(the one with blue shirt) <<


~~**## THE END ##**~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nIc3 2 me3t U..!
u're so sweet neh..!

u can also visit mY bLog...
[http://owy0116.blogspot.com/]


takE cAr3 lor...
^.^"

Unknown said...

Very fine......