Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Thursday, October 9, 2008

08//10//2008

What a special day??? 08.10.2008 ? Can you remenber???
hehehe..... It was ShuQing a.k.a Ashley Birthday larr... (牛一)
At here wish her Happy Birthday sin....
By the way, It was a important day some UTAR's student as thier final exam result released at the same day afternoon...

How I know??? uh--hum~~~ dun forget that I live together with a gang of Utarian leh... Sure I know about this... And sure I also wanna know their result so I sent a message to one of my housemate and asked... kekeke~~~~~~~ what a "8婆"!!!!!!! I dun care cause I really concern and curious to know their result as we are one family also mah.....

God bless~~~ Thanks God... They all Pass the exam !!!! yeehaa~~~ ^^V
The one who sleep during exam also pass... really thanks God, cause I really worry that he will fail the exam.... Luckily he pass and he pass with quite high gred in that subject... phew~~~
However, for those who feel unsatisfied for their exam result, you have better work harder and pay more effort in the coming new Sem....

Jiayou orhx~~~~ Be confident, Believe in yourself

On the other hand, I still don't know how are all my TM Kia fren's result... Anywhere, I wish them all the best and everything goes on smoothly~~~ Ngee love you all... muacks... Muacksss... muackkkssss.....
For TM Kia who study at MMU, good luck for your exam... jiayou~~~ Gampatea^^
Gonna miss you all... >.<

No comments: