Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Monday, October 6, 2008

Special Dinner~~~

I just back from my dinner... what a special dinner for me...

I think you are just wondering what kind cuisine i have until I said so special... keke~~~

Japanese, Korean, British, Chinese, Malay or Indian Cuisine????

...

....

.....

......

No... NO... no...

Not any special cuisine....

uh-hum.... Actually I went to a Mamak that near my house...

The way they serve customer and food are really funny and special...

They are Green-consumer waiters, They serve food with only Banana leaf without any plate...

Can you imagine it???

When you have get your seat, they will come to you and ask whether you want to have rice or 'roti'...

If you want rice they will give you a big size Banana leaf, however if you want to have 'roti' then they will give a smaller size one. Then we are really curious where can we get the rice. Wait for them to serve or self-service.... But if self-service, then how we get the food with banana laef only.... After few minute, A waiter came to us with 3 containers which contain some vege...

He put all the vege on the Banana leaf and another guy come with some rice in a silver bowl. He did the same things as the first waiter, he put rice on the banana leaf... After that, many 'question marks' appear on our head... This is only the rice?? No meat or fish??? Only Vege??

hehe..... Sure no... then another waiter came with some chicken and ask whether we wanted it.

My friend wanted one chicken and some 'keropok'... This is how 'NASI' serve in that Mamak, Can you imagine how is it looked like???



So sorry, Cause I forgotten to take photo just now, three of us were just too excited and suprise then kept on laughing at there... If I have another chance to go there, I am sure I will take the photo...


erm.... Due to I'm not feeling well today, I was blur blur since this morning so I must get to bed early today... If not................ hehehe~~~~ someone will nagging at me de larrr....
So, good night.... muacks

No comments: