Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Thursday, June 4, 2009

我们不再是朋友, 因为我们是一家人



Today is the 4th schooling day of trimester 2...

Actually I still cant used to this life yet...

all sweet home housemates leaving is a fact and I cant change the fact...

What to do?? Accept the fact la... woi~~~~

I went to rm5.50 for dinner today with new roommates..-> Vickie and Sherrine...

On the way to there, my mind kept on flashed back days when we were together for dinner.

This time I have no chance to sit at the big table like what we does like time. 

Three of us sat at a medium size table and my eyes just keep on looked at the big table which we used to sit at.

How happy we were when all of us have dinner together...

Now sometimes I have to have dinner alone... 

When the tauke sao came to drop order, she was wondering where are the others also....

I told her that all went to others place to continue study liao... here left Abby and me only..

She still can remenber Abby is the one who always order fried glass noodle without "taoge"...

GOOD MEMORY~~~ *THUMB UP*

Really miss the time when we were all have dinner and make noise together. 

MISS YOU ALL. <3

I'm also wondering how are you all doing there. 

Best wishes for you guy and gal~~~ 

Although 19 date had been cancelled for some reasons...

Gonna find out another to replace it...

Houseleader a.k.a Uncle Jaz do something ya~~ ^^ hehe....

4 comments:

Tecz said...

Dar oso miss them la,especially u lor my dear...sha gua,my phase neh in previous post's comment LOL.hehe,dar try hard 2 arrange time for you de la.k?

Qing Qing said...

lol~ everyone use my slogan ar? "我们不再是朋友, 因为我们是一家人" lol~ same.. even go out for dinner.. i also think of u all.. i reli miss u all so much~ cant count how much i miss but just a hundred thousand million and billion miss.. T_T till now i still nt used to without u all.. >.<

ngeengee said...

everyone use... got copyright?? qing, you dont saman me a... very PK now... wuwu T_T

lolxx..

now ar?? when reach dinner time will be the suffer time... Cause no body know where to eat... Last time "nan ren" will decide for us or jaz will ask his "dai sei lai"... Now... I force the two new roomates to think. Really fed up the food here liao. aiksssss

Qing Qing said...

haha~~ jaz will always reply us " girls said eat where den eat where"... >.< awww.. i miss it... >.< haiyo.. i also veri broke now.. T_T