Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Friday, June 26, 2009

Grand dinner in 19

There was been a very long time 19 didnt have such many people have dinner together... I remenbered we used to have dinner at home once in a blue moon. Although i still cook at home started in second trimester, but this is the first time we have that many people have dinner together. Usually we only have 4 of us. There are me, abby, sherrine and Vickie. **sherrine and Vickie are my new roomates** Yesterday we have Cassia, Shane, Shane's eldest bro and 4 of us had dinner together... For sure when we have dinner we taught about my lovely 19 members again... 

Let talk about our dishes....

We have::::::

-*- Asam fish-*-

-*-fried egg with onion-*-

-*-Otak-otak-*- p/s: paiseh... this one I forget to take picture..

-*-Fried mushrooms with Blackpepper and oyster sauce-*-

-*-Fried mix Vege-*-

-*-Bak ku teh-*- p/s: hehe.. This one I also forget to take photo.. 


Here is the **Asam Fish** cooked by Abby

This is **Fried mix vege** from Shane

This is **fried eggs with onion** from Shane's eldest borther. 

This is **fried mushrooms with black pepper and oyster sauce** from Abby as well.

**Otak-otak came from Abby's hometown... it yummiess~~~~

**Bak ku teh cooked from Cassia** It nice as well...

Seems like this house live with some chef.. hoho.... 

I enjoyed the dinner very much

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my god...everyone cn cook~~
hehe!!

ngeengee said...

why??? Dont believe ar??? huh???
Wanna try???

hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~ XD

Qing Qing said...

lol~ look so nice~ i wan to try.. T_T