Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

-Untitle-


---------------Morning-----------

This is my Healthy Breakfast ---> Cereal (Honey Star) 

Miss it so much... didnt eat this kind of breakfast for so long...

Fell like so healthy and bliss...

How nice if every morning also have this kind breakfast for me...

yummy~~~

*+~ HL milk and my honey star in the bowl ~+*


*+~ I pouring milk to my honey starr. ~+*

*+~ Honey star with milk~+*


------Evening------

I cooked the Dinner... 3 dishes... Looks Yummy???

Sweet and sour fish

Fried Cabbage

Oyster sauce tofu


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i oso long time dint makn tat type breakfast adi lor!!

hahahaha!

书韵 said...

whoah~~~ how good if u'r here T_T can cook for me XD

-ShuYun-

Qing Qing said...

walao~ When our ngee ngee become so pro in Kitchen? * I wondering* hmm~~
haha~ I WANT to learn how to cook liao~ >.<