Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy 19th Birthday to Hui Lee^^

May All your wishes come true...

I know what you wish the most.... 

Dang Dang Dang Dang~~~~~ Got flying Colour in your Exam...

Dont worry, You sure can got what you wish to have. ^^ Jia you~~~

Thanks to offer yourself to become my listener... Really appreciate it. 


Good Bye my darling dato Weng Weng...

She is leaving us as well... She going to continue her study at KDU...

Weng ar, you must take care ya...

If feel not well must go see doctor ya..

I will miss you, remenber let me know your new timetable also...

So that we can meet up when all of us are free... k??

Promise ya... Gonna miss you @.@

weng weng was drinking water... I like this photo very much.. so natural~~ muackss

Took this in year 1 trimester 1-- presentation^^

No comments: