Welc0me to my Blogiiee.... Thanks for coming...

Friday, June 26, 2009

Random Pictures

This is a Yam cake that I make for daddies... Why daddies?? Sure you are wondering how many daddies do I have. Aiyoooorrrr~~~~ I have only ONE daddy la....

This is for all daddies in my Yap Family.

The cake full with "love" . Wish all daddies like it... 


Here is another Durian Cake... This is for them as well....

Last but not least, I love you Daddy and Happy Father's Day.... 


################************************#################****************

This is Seenu and me... I tied his front hair with my "wire" hair ribbon.

Is he Cute??? 

Did he look like micheal Jackson??

Now his turn to balas Dendam.... 

Look like fountain?? Or a whale ??


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo!!!

SEENU dman FUNNY lar!!!!

ngeengee said...

XD... He is really funny XD